We have been asked lots of questions about the measures we have put in place as we reopen so here is a brief insight as to what to expect when you visit us.
1. Bookings recommended for drinkers & diners as we have removed a number of seats & tables to enable distancing.
2. Entrance is via front door & exit is via side door – disabled access each way is via side door.
3. All Customers must wait to be greeted & seated at the front – even for the outside areas.
4. Your table will be clear & have been sterilised (no tablecloths)
5. You will be asked to provide contact details, which we will hold for 21 days and then destroy. This will only be used to assist COVID Track & Trace if necessary.
6. You will be issued a sterilised menu containing ALL information you need & there will be full table service throughout your stay.
7. Max parties of 6 will be welcome – guests for inside tables must only be from TWO households.
8. There will be no seating at the bar, no congregating and standing is only allowed for those Customers waiting to be seated. We encourage you therefore to arrive on time for your booking. Tables are allocated for 2 hours per party.
Thank you for reading. We can’t wait to welcome you back safely.
Trina, Brian & Team